Sunday, July 6, 2008

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun!

Welp, we made it! One whole year. Holy Cow! Where has the time gone!? We were told this year was going to be the hardest but I think we've realized you can't believe everything you hear. We have felt so blessed. I've decided there's nothing better than being married to your best friend! He is such an incredible man and I feel so privileged to be his wife. I can't wait for what our future brings but here's a little look at our beginning. I mean common, how could we not be lucky? We got married 7-7-07!












Such a great day! :)

10 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ah, memories! Congrats on your year mark tomorrow!! So so glad you found each other!

Emily P. said...

well first of all, happy one year anniversary! Yeah, the first year wasn't hard at all, so i hope that was the hardest year! Im so glad you have a blog. We saw you guys dancing at heidis wedding but we didn't stay very long, we didn't know anyone! SO yeah, let's be blog friends!

mad white woman said...

Happy Anniversary! I was making my To Do list for tomorrow and realized it's been a year. Holy cow! Time flied even when it's not your time. :) I don't believe the "first year is the hardest" line. Our's certainly wasn't.

Mandy Coffey said...

Happy One Year! Congrats!! What'd you guys do for your anniversary? Heidi said our dresses were exactly the same right down to the beading but now that you've posted these pictures i can see, they aren't! Very close though. You look hotter in it anyway :) haha. How are you liking your new home?!

Katrina said...

You guys are so cute together! I can't believe you have been married for a year and I still haven't met you! I still think you are so awesome!

Rebecca said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! I dont believe that the first year is the hardest either.

Stacy said...

You're beautiful! I love those wedding pictures. I posted on my blog about you! Check it out!

Bride said...

all of these pictures are so perfect!! im so jealous.

Richelle said...

Congratulations! I loved getting to see some of your wedding pictures. Time goes way to fast.

benandchayfuller said...

Congrats on one year! I felt the same way when people told me the first year was the hardest. If that's true we are good to go the rest of our lives right :)