Monday, June 15, 2009

17 Weeks!


I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be flying by. I'm sure once it gets closer to the delivery, time will slow way down. But for now I have to say that I'm loving every minute of being pregnant. The morning sickness is gone but I'm still trying to regain my appetite. Don't worry though, I'm eating enough for me and the little peanut. All in all though it's been a lot of fun! I am starting to feel the baby's little flutters and nudges and if I'm really lucky I feel what seems to be a kick! It's so faint though that sometimes I'm not so sure.
Next week we get to go find out what the sex is! I can't wait! I honestly don't care what it is but I'm so excited to find out :) Any Guesses?...

10 comments:

Kelsey said...

Of course it's a girl, I mean you have to be right about your instincts! Can't wait for her arrival!!! In the mean time I love just talking to her and seeing you get bigger, Pregnant ladies are too stinkin cute. Time does fly by and slows down like 4 weeks before they come and then in a blink of an eye they are already 1... ;(

Jamie said...

You are such a cutie! I'm glad you are loving the pregnancy experience.
We're excited to see you guys in July for the family reunion!

Rebecca said...

I am so excited for you! I really liked being pregnant too, especially in the 2nd trimester you just feel so good and *bonus your skin gets really glowy :)

Unknown said...

Girl!

Cait and Ben said...

I don't have a guess - but you look so cute! I always say girl just cause it would be fun to dress her up but I can see Trent wanting a little boy. Heck I can see you guys with either so what I am talking about. Keep the pictures coming!

Samantha Phillips said...

I think it's a girl, too! I'm so happy for you. Being pregnant is such a wonderful experience!

Unknown said...

GIRL!

mad white woman said...

You hardly even look pregnant! Can't wait to know what you're having...

The Pea said...

So CUTE!!!!I can't wait to rub that belly in a few weeks. I felt Michael for the first timed a freaked out!! I called Nancy and was so worried. She told me to chill he had the hiccups. I will never forget, I thought he was having a seizure or something.

Jenessa said...

I can't believe you are far enough along to find out what it is in that cute little belly!!! I can't wait to find out. I feel like my sister is pregnant! I'm so excited!!!