Sunday, August 23, 2009

27 Weeks!

I thought you might all appreciate a new post. Not that the wart removal wasn't an exciting story but I know I was sick of looking at it while it was attached to Trent's finger so you must be too. In all seriousness though I am SO thrilled the wart is gone. That thing was so sick. We've been celebrating its disappearance ever since!

I can't believe I'm in my third trimester already! Sometimes I feel like this pregnancy is going by too fast and other times it feels like delivery day is so far away! Luke is such an active little guy. I sometimes feel like there's a little alien living in there. What's so bazaar is to watch him move. Trent and I get such a kick out of that.
According to the Dr. everything is looking great and Lucas is a happy healthy little man. We're still right on track for Nov. 22nd. We're trying to get things ready for his arrival as best we can. But we're still house hunting and so not knowing where we'll be in three months presents a slight challenge. Nothing is set up but I have bought fabric so my mom and I can start sewing his bedding. I think it's adorable! Once it's finished I'll be sure to post pictures.
I'm just now starting to feel a bit more uncomfortable and sleeping is getting a little more difficult. I know it's just gonna get worse though so I'm trying to enjoy it now! Trent is getting more and more excited as the days pass. I think now that he can see and feel Lucas move it's become more real to him. Last night Trent was talking to Luke through my belly and he had his face pressed up against it and Luke kicked him hard in the face! It was so funny. It was like he was saying "Ok Dad I hear you!". So fun! :)


I'm really starting to notice the puffiness and I have to tell ya, I'm not a fan. I was hoping I could avoid it for a few more weeks but I think it's starting to catch up with me. I guess that's just part of the deal though and in spite of everything I'm really loving being pregnant. Only three more months to go and I'll have my little boy in my arms. I can't wait to meet him!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

We can't wait to meet him too! Time has flown by and he'll be here before you know it, Exciting!! You look so cute Pregnant, and it so fun to feel them move inside of you so enjoy it while it lasts!! Aunt Kelsey wants to talk to Lucas so we need to get together soon!

Katrina said...

You are so cute pregnant though. Maybe next year you can get pregnant again!

Heidi Rieck said...

i love it! u look so cute pregnant :) and i cant believe the difference in the pictures! i want Luke to hurry and get here...

The Pea said...

You are SOOOOOOO cute!! I can't wait too!

Kyla said...

I can't wait for you guys! I love the name Luca (luke)... can't wait for Thanksgiving time!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Oh Linz you are adorable all pregnant!!! I cant believe you are 27 weeks already! Wow! Good for you! Just to put it in perspective, I went into labor with Ethan at 29 weeks... so imagine that- bed rest for you in 2 more weeks and a baby 6 weeks after that! HOPEFULLY NOT cause that sucked! But wow, you are literally so close to the end. Once you hit 30 weeks, its all down hill from there!
Congrats!

amber {and co.} said...

Whoo hoo, you're getting so close! The last few weeks are the hardest but they fly by- hang in there! And I agree with everyone else, you look too cute! I still miss feeling Chandler rolling around in my stomach, enjoy it for these last few weeks!

Charley Dewsnup said...

Lindsay your little man is so cute. Congrats on the birth and I am glad you are doing well.
Love ya,
Charley Dewsnup