Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recap

For posterity's sake I wanted to make sure I recap what we've been up to lately. I've been such a slacker blogger! I'm brewing the idea of trying to do a post a day all next month just to see if I can do it. I know, exciting stuff! We'll see, like I said the idea is still brewing.
First of all my Dad graduated from college this month! {he still has one more semester but he was able to walk early}. I don't think I can put into words how proud I am of my Dad! This has been a long road. He's had to juggle family, work, demanding callings {Hello Bishop!} and many other responsibilities while going to school. He's set such an example of how much he values his education. I love him so much!! Way to go Dad!!!



Grandpa with his very grumpy grandson! It was definitely nap time!

Luke got his first haircut! His hair is already grown back and he needs another one! He did how any 10-11 month old would. He squirmed like crazy and threw a couple tantrums but with Grandma Loomis's help we got through it!
Doesn't he look like he's so miserable!
There were some good times...

But it mostly went like this!
All done and so happy it's over! I don't like it...He looks too Big!!! But he's still handsome :)

Luke had a ton of fun with Dad the other day playing in this box!


What was it for you may ask...


His big boy car seat! He loves it!!! He really loves being able to see what we see. He was a big talker in the car before but now he really likes to ramble!

Ok well that was a lot of information! Hopefully that'll hold things over for a little while longer :)

8 comments:

Jenessa said...

I cannot believe how cute he is!!! And you are having another one. I'm so excited for you and Trent. Love you lots!!!

Grandma Sawyer said...

How did he get so big? Just wanted to share a hair cut tip with you that worked for my boys. Put him in the bathroom sink in front of the mirror. Or in the high chair in front of the TV with a movie and a sucker.

Alyson said...

SO SO SO big. And so adorable. I love how happy he looks in his carseat. Congrats to your dad - that is a big accomplishment!

Audra Owens said...

Yay for your dad! Yay for Luke being in a big boy carseat too. I think kids behave better when they have more to look at rather than just the back seat...

Kelsey said...

Good for your Dad!! That's great! And I loved having Brookie in a big car seat, they see so much and are much happier. He is too cute! Love the hair cut, it's crazy how fast they grow. He is one chunk of a hunk or is it hunk of a chunk?! You know what I mean!

The Griffins said...

That picture with you and your dad is one of the cutest I have ever seen as is your son! He does look older but he's so cute!

Jolene Warren said...

So proud of my bro!! And I am in COMPLETE denial that Luke is sooo big!! ;0(( Kirsten has a box picture too, at that age! Sooo cute!!!

Justin said...

How is the post every day in November coming along?