Monday, June 28, 2010

Our New Home

I've had a few requests to post pictures of our new house. We have been here since March and are still loving it!
Our empty catch-all living room and entry way.

Kitchen

Kitchen-To the right in this picture are some double doors where the office is.

Family Room

Family Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Luke's Room

Luke's Room
There's another guest room next to Luke's room but it's pretty much empty so I figured no one would care to see that.


5 comments:

Jenessa said...

I have been waiting for these! How cute is your house. I'm so excited for you and your family.

Kelsey said...

It's a beautiful home and we are so happy for you guys! You've done a great job decorating, hopefully it won't take you as long as it has me to get everything up on the walls and what not. almost 2 years and still not done.

Josh and Tiff said...

You have such a beautiful home. I am so happy for you and I love your kitchen.

Mandy Coffey said...

i've been waiting! :) i love it! so cute

Audra Owens said...

Looks awesome and I can see why you love it! It's a far cry from Grammie's place :)