Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Levi,


Can it really only be 3 more months till I get to meet you!? Till I get to see your beautiful face. I can't wait to see what you look like! Really, can't wait!
You're such an active little guy. It seems like you're constantly busy inside of me. Of course when anyone else tries to feel you move you get shy and still. I've said it before but you still make me smile whenever you dance around. It's so much fun!
I've really enjoyed being pregnant with you. Watching you grow. I've felt great and so I can focus on the miracle that it is to carry you. I already love you so much! I know that I can't imagine how much that love will grow when I see you for the very first time.
You have an awesome big brother by the way. He's so much fun. I can't wait for you to meet each other! I can't wait to watch you grow up together. You're changing our family dynamic and it's a welcome change. So many people are anxiously awaiting your arrival! I don't think anyone can be as excited as I am though. I love you!

Love,
Mama

P.S. I know you're due June 3rd but if there's anything you can do to come the end of May I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I NEED to come rub that belly and love on it!! We need to schedule your maternity pics, I can't tell you how giddy I am that I get to take them. How I took Luke's and now Levi's. Love you guys!