Monday, April 18, 2011

March (and some April) in Pictures

I recently uploaded a bunch of pictures from last month and some of this month on my computer and realised I had quite a few! So here's a recap of March (and some of April) in pictures :)

He had his first Oreo! Thanks to mom's irresistible cravings for Oreo's :) As you can see almost all of it made it in his mouth. Luke found this blanket in a drawer of our entertainment center. After I spread it on the floor for him he grabbed his books, crackers and sippy cup and made a little picnic indoors while he watched Finding Nemo in Disney channel. Such a cutie!!! Grandma Lora taught him how to put crackers between his toes. He's since gotten very good at it!What a stud! This was Trent and Luke getting ready for church a few weeks ago. Can you tell the boy loves and admires his Dad!? Dad rinsed his toothbrush... SO of course Luke needed his rinsed too. My mom got Luke his own work belt so he could help Dad in the garage :) He wore it the whole first day he got it almost. I honestly don't remember why he was crying in this picture (pouting would be more like it) but it makes me laugh! We made a fort in the living room. He loved it! He mostly wanted to run around it. He would crack me up because if I got out of it he's grab my hand and pull me back in. Even if he wasn't in it he wanted me to stay in there. It was pretty cozy in there actually so I didn't mind. If he wasn't awake I could've taken a little nap :) And finally we went to the park with Grandma Lora a week or so ago. I've felt like such a bad mom lately because we seriously stay inside all the time. I have been so hot and tired lately. I finally decided to get up off the couch and take my boy to the park! He deserved it. Excuse his shirt which is way to small and tight on him...it was laundry day so the poor boy looked like an orphan. He drug Grandma all over the park. You can tell by the look on his face that he didn't have any fun at all! :) How can you resist that face!?

4 comments:

Heidi Rieck said...

LOVE it! i especially love the ones where hes brushing his teeth with Trent haha! That boy is 2 cute!

Cristen said...

He is seriously the cutest little man on earth. The pictures are wonderful I love his little tool belt and the pics of him and trent are priceless!!

Alyson said...

We miss the Owens!!! Luke has the best crying face EVER. So adorable.

Mandy Coffey said...

that first picture of the boys brushing teeth is adorable & needs to be framed!