Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Last Stretch!

Well Trent has finally come into his last semester of school! Finally the end is in sight and he can start to get really excited about his career. Unfortunately, this semester is going to prove a little more difficult for him since his school schedule is pretty crazy and he is still trying to make deadlines and learn new things at work. Hopefully his homework won't be too demanding. He's such a hard worker and really goes the extra mile to get the best grade he can so i doubt he's going to try to just breeze by this semester. I am quite different from him in that way. I try my best but I don't push myself more than is needed and am completely satisfied with any passing grade I get. I hope for a B! Trent's disappointed with B's. I guess this is why I am not in school for yet another semester. Even though I was planning on it. I just let things get in the way and procrastinated too long. I like to learn but only about things that I am interested or comfortable with. I really hate all the general stuff. But the sooner I get moving the sooner I'll get through all that. I'm amazed with people like my sister-in-law who already has her Master's degree and is back in school again for nursing! I am just not one of those people. But I am excited about studying photography and can't wait to get going on that. I do think education is very important which is why I'm determined to re-enroll in school next semester! I'm really going to push myself. I would hate to let another opportunity to get ahead pass me by which is exactly what happened with this semester. I mean it this time!

3 comments:

The Pea said...

I was just like you in that way and now I have majore regrets It is so hard to go to school now. I hope you will follow whatever your dream may be.

Cristen said...

Its Bobbys las semester to. We should have a party. He is doing his student teaching and will be the assistant coach for the Volleyball team so I will never see him. But as soon as it is done we will hopefully have a normal schedule. So Trent good luck, you to Lindsay.

Amanda said...

Lindsay!! I am so glad that you commented on my blog so that I can see yours!! You are guys are so cute. I remember being newly married and it IS sooo much fun. I am glad that I can say hi! Love ya! Amanda