Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We're finally joinging the blogging world! I'm gonna try really hard to stay on top of this! I'm really not that good at keeping up with journal writing or anything like that but I want to be. Doing it this way kinda puts the pressure on you to keep it up! Trent is enjoying the last week or so that he has of break and I'm loving having him home! It's been so nice to both come home from work and to be able to run errands together or just hang aournd the house. This next semester should be a little more difficult for us since I will be going back to school part time and working full time and Trent will be back full time and working part time. He only has one more semester though so the future is looking bright! We have had so much fun in the six months that we've been married. We're are living in Chandler in a guest house in Trent's parents backyard. It's a small studio style place but we are having a blast! We've created a lot of fun memories living there so far. We were able to take a trip to Salt Lake back in October for general conference and that was such an awesome experience! It was my first time going and I couldn't believe the overwhelming feeling I had while in the presence of the Prophet and all those great men. You always hear about it from other people but there's nothing like experienceing it for yourself! We're hoping to go again in the next year. We had a great first Thanksgiving and Christmas together and are looking forward to what 2008 has in store for us!

7 comments:

The Pea said...

YEAH!! I am going to link you up with me!! Welcome to the blogging world you super dooper cutie pie!! YIPEEE!!!!

Trent & Lindz said...

I'm really excited about this I think it's going to be fun. How do you link up with people though? I'm still trying to figure this all out.

Kelsey said...

Now we will know what's going on with you guys when trent goes back to school and you also!!

The Pea said...

You go into the custumize section of the dashboard and then you can add links as one of your page elements

Cristen said...

I am so excited to get to keep up with you as well. This is cristen by the way. I love you and miss you.

Waldron Family said...

Hey Lindsy! Great Blog. I love the slide show. great pictures. It is fun to keep in touch this way.

Waldron Family said...

OMG! I just noticed we have the exact same thing down on our profiles!!! Good minds think alike. WOW!