Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been Tagged by Ema!

So, I guess these are the rules of the game… Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.)

1) Where I was 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was eleven and couldn't wait to be twelve so I could get out of Primary and be in Young Women! I was living in Las Vegas and had no idea that in a few more months my mom was going to tell us she was having twin boys!!

2) 5 things on my “to do list” today: 1.Swing by the store after work (yes, I'm blogging at work) and pick up a card for my nephews birthday. 2. Go home and unwind for about 15 minutes. 3. Go to Trents parents house for a birthday party. 4. Go back home and watch Transformers with my hubby. (We just bought it). 5. Go to bed :)

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Of course I would pay tithing. Trent and I would probably buy a 1/2 an acre of land and build our own home the way we want it. Help get some friends and family out of any money problems. Set up savings,college and mission funds for my kids. Host a family reunion and fly Everyone out! Get newer cars. Take my friends and family on a cruise. Tour Europe.

4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: 1.Biting my nails. 2.I sometimes jump to conclutions. I'm a procrastinator!

5) 5 places I’ve lived: California, Las Vegas and Arizona

6) 5 Jobs I’ve had: Nanny, Receptionist, Teachers Assistant, Administrative Assistant (sorry I've only had 4)

7) Something Most People Don’t Know About Me: I wanted to be a mermaid SOOOO bad growing up!

I TAG...Kelsey, Jolene, Erin and Amanda!

1 comment:

The Pea said...

First off I love that you wanted to be a mermaid! Thats great. 2nd I finished the tag, 3rd Please CALL ME I cannot figure our how to add music to my blog and I want it bad.(801)783-0442