Thursday, March 6, 2008

"They Say When You Marry In June"...



Ok this is a very late post but I just wanted to make a shout out to my best bud Heidi Sue! She's getting married June 6th (6/7/08). She got engaged a month or so ago and I am just now getting around to posting about it! She's asked me to be the Maid (or Matron I guess I should say…Yikes!) of Honor and I couldn't be more thrilled! She was the Maid of Honor at my wedding. It has been so much fun helping her plan the wedding and I am so excited to see it all come together. We've been best friends since 2002 and we clicked right from the start. It's been so wonderful to have a friend like her in my life that I could always share a laugh or a shed a tear with. We've talked about "our weddings" since high school and now that moment is here and it's almost surreal to see it in action. We get each other and have so many FUN memories together. I can't wait to add this one to the list. Congrats Heidi Sue!!

3 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

...youre a bride all your life! I LOVE that movie....when I was little I wanted to get married in june for THAT reason! but, a 2 month engagement was a little to rushed for us, so we went with july. Congrats to Heidi!!!!!!!!!!

The Griffins said...

TAG! You're it! See my blog for details

Amrine's said...

you go girl!! I can't believe it!! that great! oh by the way you have just been tagged!! that right your it! you have to copy the questions on my blog and answer the questions and post it on your blog! so have fun miss you
love ya
Rachel