Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY Nieces and Nephew!

I love being the oldest! I have such a fun family and I love watching all my brothers grow up. The place I hold in my family as oldest is one that I wouldn't trade for anything. One thing that I hadn’t really experienced though was the fun of nieces and nephews. Until now!:) I know that someday, when my brothers grow up and marry cute fun wives (I hope) I will have a chance to enjoy and spoil their children. Fortunately, I don't have to wait anymore to enjoy having nieces and nephews. Trent came as a package deal with his wonderful family and included was two more brothers (I can never have enough of those), two sister-in-laws (FUN!!) AND one adorable nephew, Brighton, and two sweetheart nieces, Adaira and Addison. I love love love being an aunt! They are such cute kids though so I don't know who wouldn't love having this job. Here are a few pictures that I took of the Owens kids this past weekend when Trent’s brother and sister-in-law Jeff and Leza came to visit with little Addison. This was the first time Trent and I met her and so it was so much fun to hold and kiss that chunky monkey while she was here. Enjoy! Addison Marleigh
She Loves Her Uncle Trent

Justin and Audra asked me to take a few pictures of their family. They all look so great!
Brighton and Adaira...They Love Each Other
Handsome Boy
All Together!
Owens Family

2 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

What a cute family! I'm like you and couldn't wait to have nieces and nephews and Ben had 9. It's so much fun!

Kelsey said...

Cute!! The family picture turned our really good, and I know trent will get mad but he looks like a natural father holding Addison!! CUTE!!