Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Lindsays!!!


I just wanted to post this real quick. So yesterday after the afternoon session of conference Lindsay went to go take engagement picts of Dustin and Lindsay, Dustin's Lindsay not mine. So after priesthood they came back over to pick up the picts and while they were downloading I whipped out guitar hero. Dustin and I played a couple of songs and then realized that we forgot to let the girls have a turn. They were quick to jump up and start playing. So what was supposed to be maybe a 20 min visit turned into over an hour jam session with The Lindsays. And yes I am their manager so if you would like them to come play at any event you must call me. I'm listed!

2 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

That game is so addicting. We love it!!!

Unknown said...

Rock Band is pretty fun too. Trent I got ahold of Clark and got his number. I want to put together a BBQ with everyone. I miss you guys. My blog is jcrasmussen5.blogspot.com my email is cassi.rasmussen@gmail.com and my cell number is 480-239-5248. I hope to hear from you soon.