Friday, February 13, 2009

February=Crazy Birthday Month!/Family Pictures

This is definitely a busy month in my family. We have three birthdays in Feb. David's (the 2nd) Jared's (the 9th) and my Dad's (the 27th). Since David and Jared's are only a week apart, this year we decided to have them over for a sleepover at our place, which has sorta become a really fun tradition with my brothers. Trent and I love having them over! We took them to Famous Dave's for dinner and then they wanted to "hang out" at the mall for a while. We had a lot of fun! I can't believe how old they are! David's already 16 and such a character! He is known in our family as the teaser. Anything he can do to get a rise out of us he does. He is also such a sweetheart so we always forgive him :) He is very happy his long awaited debut into the dating scene has finally arrived! Watch out ladies! Jared is such a great kid! He is all boy and is growing like you wouldn't believe! He's taller than I am now (which isn't exactly that difficult to do). I now have 3 out of my 5 younger brothers who are towering over me! He turned 13 this month and is playing basketball this year and absolutely loves it!!! It's no secret that I love my brothers! They bring so much joy into my life. I'm so privileged to be their sister! Don't worry I'll be sure to cover my dad's birthday when it comes too.

And sorry it's taken me so long to post these! We took these just before Tyler left.

The whole gang The Girls

The Boys...



Showing their true colors!



The ones who started it all! Such a cute couple!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Crazy month!! The family pictures are really cute and your brothers are definitely growing up fast.

mad white woman said...

Your family is so cute. I loved it when my brothers got taller than me. I don't know why, it was just "cute" to see them grow up. Now my 13 year old brother is the only one left, and he's getting close.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Oh my goodness. I didn't know you were the only girl in your fam too?! I've got 4 brothers and NO sisters. I totally know what it's like! Love the family pics!

Jenessa said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES A,D MISS YOU ALL LIKE CRAZY!!!

Jolene Warren said...

I love the pics! I can't believe how tall all the guys are! You guys all look so fantastic! Miss you tons!!!

amber {and co.} said...

The family pics are too cute! You look a lot like your mom Lindsay- she is beautiful :)