Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer is Just Around the Corner!

I love winters in Arizona! 60 degrees is pretty much the average. AZ winters are perfect for me because #1 I love wearing cute winter clothes! I get to wear cute little sweaters and scarves but don't have to feel overwhelmed by a big bulky jacket and still feel cute. #2 If I want to go to the snow and feel bundled up it's only 3 hours away. #3 The nice weather lasts the majority of the year. To me, you can't beat that!! However, summers are not so fun and the last couple days have been hinting that it is just around the corner. Although it is still wonderful, day in the park, let's have a picnic weather (about 75-80 degrees) it is starting to get warm out. Before I know it I'll be feeling like I've been blasted with a blow dryer every time I walk outside. You pretty much need to live indoors or in a swimming pool to survive AZ summers! Alas, the brutal summers are totally worth bearing for 3 months in order to enjoy the perfect weather the rest of the year!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Can you believe how fast time has flown by?! I am not so ready for the summer and the wonderful electricity bill that comes with it! Maybe if you had a kid already we could be taking our little ones to the pool!!!

Kelsey said...

StiNkeR

Anonymous said...

Lindsay I don't know how I feel about you bragging about the warm weather. I am just kidding! I am just jealous lol

Jolene Warren said...

Hey Lindsay Lou! I understand what you're talking about! I am the opposite of you, I am looking forward to the summer so that I can get away from the gloomy skies!

Rach said...

i am the exact same way! I love winter in AZ, but summer is just too hot. haha

benandchayfuller said...

I do miss the weather in AZ! I haven't seen above 60 in quite awhile and can't wait for the summer!