Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We had lunch with Trent's family and extended family and dinner with my family. It was so great to see family that we haven't seen in a long time and to eat lots of yummy food!

Sawyer girls. They live in California and we definitely don't get to see them enough!Joanna and Aunt Martha. Aren't they such cute sisters?

Justin and Audra have some horses at the end of their property and so we took Luke out there to look at some. I thought he'd get a kick out of them but he was actually kinda freaked out. Can you blame him though? Look how huge this black horse is!
(If You look carefully you can see the beginnings of my baby bump! Exciting!!!)


This brown horse was so sweet! He actually started licking my hand!

Justin and Audra (who hosted all of us for lunch) have and incredible house and an incredible backyard. If I was a kid I'd have so much fun playing at their house. Luke played outside on the playground with his cousins and I'm pretty sure he had fun too.


Luke and cousin Dale havin fun!

Now on to the Loomis family Thanksgiving!

For the past 5 or 6 years (right mom and dad?) my Dad has been deep frying our turkey. Oh my gosh it is so delicious and in my opinion the only way to go! This year did not disappoint. Another great turkey Dad! We all circle around they turkey and pick at the yummy crispy skin while my Dad tries to carve it! Of course a Thanksgiving turkey wouldn't be complete without all the yuuuummmmy sides that my mom made!


This is how it usually looks at my parents house. Luke in the middle and the whole family circled around him!

I'm so mad I didn't get more pictures while at my parents house! We really had a lot of fun visiting. After dinner we all went for a walk to try to make room for pie. It was a great way to top of a fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Looks like a great time! And I would agree with you on frying the Turkey is the best thing!! Never going back!!