Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween


This is our one and only picture taken on Halloween! I meant to get one of just Luke in his superhero costume but it just never happened. He was too tired at the end of the night and went straight to bed. He looked adorable though! We just went trunk-or-treating at our church building. He's still too young to know what's going on. Next year should be better. I've mentioned before that I'm not a big Halloween person at all! It's just not my thing. Probably never will be. In fact I'm surprised I even dressed up (I dug out my old scrubs from my working days. I know, lots of thought went into this!). I'll make it fun for my kids but will probably never get into it. So anywho here we are on Halloween! tah-dah!

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

Even with kids I still hate Halloween, so you and I can be anti Halloween together. But what we lack in Halloween enthusiasm we make up for at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Miss you so much!

Kelsey said...

Cute! Luke looks so serious, haha. Love it!