Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!

Jared and his buddies
Playin B-Ball
I know it looks like he stole this money from my mom but that's acctually his don't worry.
I guess you never forget how to ride a bike. My Dad's such a big kid :)
Football
The twins and Holly runnin around.
Ready for a break

Saturday was my brother Jareds'12th Birthday! We all went to the park and let the kidos run loose. They played sports for two hours. We could hardly get them to come have ice cream and,upon Jared's request, my mom's homemade sugar cookies.YUM! He's not a cake kinda guy. I can't believe how old he is already. My family is growing up and experiencing a whole new phase in life but we're still havng a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

Hey Linz! just found your blog on Ema's page!!!!!! how fun!

Rebecca said...

I seriously cant believe how big those boys are getting. I guess it has been a few years since I have seen them. Tell your family I said Hi :)

The Pea said...

Man I miss you. i have not been by your blog in a while and I am crying reading it. I am so glad you are happy no one deserve it more YOU ROCK!!! I love you so much!!

benandchayfuller said...

Hey guys, I just found your blog from someone else's. Your background is so dang cute. Glad to hear you are doing well and are happy!

Amanda said...

I miss your family so much!! You all seem so grown up and time seems to have gone so fast! It seems like we were just kids playing together and now we are married and have FAMILIES!! So weird, but wonderful! Love you! Amanda