Friday, February 29, 2008

"Happy Birthday To You!"



In case I don't have a chance to get around to it tomorrow I just wanted to publicly say "Happy Birthday!" to Trent who is turning, as he would say it "a quarter of a century" tomorrow! I'm gonna try my best to make his first birthday as a married couple a memorable one so that he might forgive and forget his birthday last year. We had just started dating and celebrated his birthday the night before because he was going to be busy with school on his actual birthday. I came over to his house and celebrated with him and his family and then totally dropped the ball the next day (the real birthday) and didn't even call. It text him that morning but that was it! I know, not the best way to impress the guy you're seeing right? Lucky for me he was able to look past that and marry me anyway. Not so lucky for me is that I think he is going to hold that over my head for the rest of our life! But this year I am planning to make it up to him the best I can. Even though I have a feeling it will take years for that scar to heal! But it's ok because I love him and he's worth it! Here are just a few of the things that I love about Trent:
1. He's a big goof ball and doesn't take life too seriously.
2. We can be doing absolutely nothing and still have a BLAST, he cracks me up everyday!
3. He does little things like leave love notes written on the back of an old grocery list in my car for me to find.
4. He's a people person. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Trent.
5. He's DANG good lookin'!
6. He supports me in absolutely everything that I do.
7. He's SUCH a hard worker!
8. When he says he thinks I'm beautiful I can tell that he means it.
9. He has a rock solid testimony.
10. He is my Best Friend!!!!
I love you sweetie! I hope you have a GREAT 25th Birthday old man!

3 comments:

benandchayfuller said...

Happy Birthday Trent! Dang you are getting old :)

Kelsey said...

I am glad he has a wife now to blame for not doing anything for his birthday last year bc his best friend totally forgot!! Happy Birthday Trent!!

Rach said...

we had so much fun haning out with you guys on Trent's b-day! it was great seeing you guys, at all! I'm glad that he had a good one.