Friday, February 1, 2008

Roger!!!!!


So it's me again! I just thought I would stick a plug in here for Roger! If you haven't heard the music of Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, formerly known as The Refreshments, then you are missing out. Also, in case you didn't know you are listening to them right now (if your speakers are on). You can learn about them on their web page http://www.azpeacemakers.com/ and notice that they are coming to Tuscon Feb. 16th. If anyone would like to join Lindz and I you are more than welcome to come! (If you can't tell or don't know I am a huge fan!)

3 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Ah Roger! Trent has me hooked on these guys now! And yes he loves them. On our 1st date he asked if I'd heard of them and when I said "no" He told me I went down a couple rungs on the ladder. But sicne I LOVE those guys I think I've redemed myself.:)They're a lot of fun to see in concert and they're music is a good time too. - Lindz

mad white woman said...

i was going to say, i don't know if we can come over if your blog isn't update... :) j/k some of my good friends in hs were loyal fans... and i'm pretty sure we went to a few of their concerts (they drug me to so many i don't remember all of them...) see you tomorrow night!

Unknown said...

remember that super fun concert we went to down in tucson?? - joanna