Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He Did It!


He did it! Trent finally graduated Summa Cumme Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering on May 9th. I couldn't be prouder of my guy! He has worked super hard his whole college career and now he's finally able to reap the benefits. He has a job with the civil firm that He's been interning with, Wood Patel, and we are both really happy about that. He seems to really like it there and since he's been there as an intern for the last 10 months he already has a grip on how things are run there.


My family, Trent's parents, his brother Justin, and his cousin Scottie and Scottie's mom Sharon were able to come as well. Everyone is so proud of him. After graduation everyone came back to his parents house for for a BBQ. It was a great Day!

6 comments:

Bliss Portraits said...

Lindsey! Thank you for stopping by my blog! How did you hear about it, again? What a small world! Of course I remember you!!! I just think you are the cutest thing out there! Well, we'll have to keep in touch with our blogs to see how each other is doing. Tell your hubby congrats on the graduation!!! That is seriously so awesome!
Take care, girl. Where do you live now? I guess I could check your blog for that question... duh! I'll tell Nathan you stopped by...on the blog!

Kelsey said...

Congrats Trent!! We are all very happy we will get to see you more..(hint hint). I can't beleive you are done!! Wahoo

Jolene Warren said...

Tell Trent that we say "Congrats"! Wow! What a huge accomplishment! I am so proud of you guys!! Hopefully soon we can come and hang out with you and your family, I would love that so much!! Looks like you had fun.
Love ya...

benandchayfuller said...

Congrats Trent! I bet it's nice to be done :)

Cristen said...

That is so great. Congrats Trent it is such an amazing acomplishment. You both look super happy and I wish you all the luck in your future adventures.

Unknown said...

Trent I am so proud of you. I can not say it for myself yet but I know when Jake graduated it was an amazing experiance for him such so that he is still thinking about applying to med or law school still. I know what a great guy you are keep up the hard work. And I am seriouse we all need to get together. I know it would be a little weird at first but come on you know we would have a lot of fun. Congrats.