Monday, May 5, 2008

She's Havin' a Baby!

My good friend Kelsey is due in about 15 days with her first baby. (Did I freak anyone out with my title... No,I'm not pregnant!) I was able to co-throw a baby shower for her and little Brooklyn (her baby girl on the way) with her mother-in-law, Julie. It was so much fun to be apart of! I love that girl and am so excited for her and her hubby! Trent and her husband Clark, are best friends from H.S. and so Kels and I count ourselves lucky to have become such good friends ourselves! She's so much fun and she is going to be the best little momma! I love her to death!! Here are a few pictures from the big day.
Playing the Toilet Paper Game


She Hit The Motherload!!
Kels and Baby Brooklyn...See what I mean?! She's a Good Time!
Me and Kelsey

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Awww...thanks linds!! You are too sweet! thanks again for everything, it was great!! We are lucky, I am so thankful you picked trent and him you. Man, my face looks fat...haha

The Pea said...

Looks like a good time. That's the bummer about having your 4th kid no more parties ;)