Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Rambling

I wish I had something fun to post about but I don't really. I just thought I should post something to update my blog. I do have more happy news though, I got a part time job! Yea! I'm working at a chiropractors office running the front desk. The Dr I'm working for was in our old ward. It's a great environment and so far I'm really loving it. And the best part is, I get to wear scrubs to work everyday! I swear it's like going to work in my PJ's! It's pretty awesome. Trent is doin good at his job. He isn't doing the type of work he was hoping to do when he graduated but he's thankful for the work and so that keeps him happy. I'm always in a state of awe at how blessed we've been these past few months. We are so grateful!
Other than that our lives are pretty boring right now. We are however so stoked about LOST coming back into our lives! I have such a love/hate relationship with that stupid but brilliant show. I'm already sucked in yet again and so irritated that I don't have that show figured out yet. Oh well, Life is good :)

6 comments:

mad white woman said...

That's exciting you got a job... and you get to wear scrubs. Sweet.

Kelsey said...

Never been into LOST, now reading your review I dunno if I wanna be!! Happy for your job, and Awesome about the scrubs, so jealous. Well, I stay at home so I dunno why I am talking...Thanks for the update!

amber {and co.} said...

You're not working at Dr. Palmer's office are you? Hehe, ah Lost, so wonderfully addicting! So glad you and Trent are both working and happy! :)

Trent & Lindz said...

Amber- I am working at Dr. Palmers! he's great to work for, super laid back!

Rach said...

i'm glad to hear that you found work! It is so disheartening when you are looking for a job and just cna't seem to find one! how is the no pop thing going? i failed at it. now i only drink it on weekends (or try!).

The Pea said...

I'm with you on LOST!! I'm lost and lovein it though!! No hate.