Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Brother The Eagle Scout!

So Tyler earned his Eagle a year ago and we finally had his court of honor a week ago! Just in the nick of time too, he leaves for Alaska in exactly four weeks from today! Holy cow this time is flying by!!!! I can't even think of my baby brother leaving for two years without choking up. I'm so excited for him though, I'll just miss him :)
But here he is with his brothers. A good lookin bunch of boys if you ask me!

Not sure what Jared's doing with his face in this one but it's still a cute bunch!

4 comments:

The Pea said...

This just makes me wish we all lived on the same block!! LOVE YOU TONS!!!

mad white woman said...

You must be so proud to see all your Scout brothers.

We need to get together one of these days... maybe after the holidays.

Jenessa said...

That is awesome. I still can't believe that he is old enough to be serving a mission but I can't believe you are married either. Goodness I am getting old

Waldron Family said...

What great pictures of the guys! I bet your mom is so proud of her sons. I am proud of them too! Tell them great job for me. Love you.