Friday, December 19, 2008

Say "NO" to "Yes Man"

Have you ever sat through a movie that you know you should've walked out of. Well, I'm ashamed to say that that was the situation Trent and I were in tonight. We decided to go see "Yes Man" for date night and no more than 10 minutes into the movie regreted our decision. Please don't see it! It is so crude and offensive. I know, what else were we expecting from a Jim Carey movie right? Well this one went way too far. I don't want to get into details but just please take my advise and don't go see it. It isn't worth the money you spend or the un-uplifting feeling you get when you leave the theater! We ended up driving around looking a Christmas lights to try to get that movie off our minds. So say "NO" to "Yes Man"!

3 comments:

Rach said...

PHEW! we almost saw that movie tonight... good thing we decided that it was probably the usual from Jim Carrey! Sorry you guys sat through it!

The Pea said...

I'm so sorry for you guys, i know what that feels like and it sucks!!! But thanks for the warning Joe and I wanted to see this one!

Waldron Family said...

What a catchy phrase to keep us innocent movie watchers safe! Thanks for the post...I appreciated it. There is way too much of that stuff going on in Hollywood these days. It is so wonderful to have wonderful relatives to help save our eyes, ears and senses. Thanks again.